I’m a HUGE snacker.
I like to graze throughout the day instead of eating 3 meals. I also prefer appetizers to actual main courses. A night watching my favorite TV is not complete with out something to munch on. This gets me in trouble as it sizes me out of my skinny jeans.
I’m always looking for healthy yet tasty and fun snacks. There is only so many carrots and celery a girl can eat. I also would like the snack to be filling and nutritional. How many of us have sat and gone through an entire bag of baked BBQ chips and end up still starving? Or is that just me?
That’s when I decided to mix up and bake these Quinoa Pizza Bites. They’re fun (pizza!), easy, and healthy!
You get all the powerful benefits of Quinoa. In case you didn’t know Quinoa is a SUPER food which:
1. Is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat.
2. Is FILLED with Fiber – making you feel fuller longer with fewer calories.
3. Contains Iron – to help keep our red blood cells healthy as well as increases brain functionality, regulation of body temperature, and aids in aids enzyme activity and energy metabolism.
4. Contains lysine – essential for tissue growth and repair.
5. Is rich in magnesium to help with migraines, reduce Type 2 diabetes, detoxification, energy production and formation of healthy bones and teeth..
6. Contains a high content of manganese – a powerful antioxidant which helps prevent damage and protect red blood cells.