I thought it was time to spill the beans about a few random things about me. I like to look at this blog as a casual chat I’m having with you over a glass of wine (or cup of coffee if you prefer!) so why don’t we get to know each other a little better?
Also, in 2014, I’m trying to respect my individuality and celebrate everything about myself. So I thought I’d do 14 facts for 2014 and I love even numbers. Plus, I think these things are pure and simple fun and I love reading other bloggers random facts.
So let’s do this!
1. Sometimes, I listen to the same CD on repeat in my car for months at a time.
2. I played the trumpet until I was 18, and was pretty good!
3. I’m that crazy girl who talks to her dog a lot and makes her talk back. I have very serious conversations with my dog, ALL THE TIME.
4. It’s kind of weird how excited I am to watch the new Lifetime version of “Flowers in the Attic”
5. As soon as I open a bottle of wine, it seems to vanish into thin air. How does it go so fast?
7. I love ketchup and have been known to dip everything from pickles, chips, veggies, and bread into it.
8. Sleeping is one of my favorite hobbies. I could ALWAYS take a nap.
9. I’m terrified of rollers coasters, heights, and anything that goes super fast. No way Jose!
10. I haven’t eaten red meat since I was 19.
11. I can’t swallow pills with water. I have to chew up food and then swallow them with the food.
12. I taught myself how to kiss by rewwatching Angela Chase’s (Claire Danes) and Jordan Catalono’s (Jared Leto’s) first kiss on My So Called Life over and over and over on VHS.
13. Not much makes me happier than singing and watching people sing karaoke.
14. I find nothing wrong with dressing up my dog in ridiculous outfits. Even though she hates it.