You’re going to love this lighter version of Buffalo Chicken Dip! All the taste with half the fat. It’s perfect for this weeks Super Bowl Sunday!
As you can tell by my past recipe posts, I love creating/finding healthier alternatives to my favorite foods. During Superbowl parties, you’ll find me hanging out with my drink around the food. I’m just not a sports girl. I’ve tried. Believe me, I’ve tried. I just can’t get into it and can never remember the rules. We all have our priorities. So before that turns into a completely different blog post, let me get back to this awesome dip!
Superbowl parties are often full of bowls of super unhealthy food (see what I did there?). Wings, nachos, dips galore, pizza, chili, cookies, and cheese cheese cheese! I’m left with stealing all the celery from the wings platter. Not anymore!
This lighter buffalo chicken dip is guy tested and approved and tastes amazing with fresh crunchy celery. So be the star of your party with this easy to make and crowd pleasing dip:
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot sauce(I use a little less because I can’t handle a lot of spice)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups (14 oz raw) cooked shredded chicken
1. Mix the first 5 ingredients together until smooth.
2. Add the chicken and put this in the crock pot on low for 3-4 hours.
3. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes. It needs to sit in order to “firm up” a bit
4. Serve warm with celery or other veggies and tortilla chips.