These little appetizers are my go to recipe to make for any party, get together, or snack for movie night at home.
I started making them a few years ago when trying to throw together a snack with random ingredients I had in my fridge. Since then I’ve tried all different variations and make them almost every other week.
They are always a crowd pleaser and are so very easy to make.
Let’s get started!
- 1 roll of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 block of Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup of your choice of shredded cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of taco seasoning
- Plus any extra add ins. For example I sometimes throw in Corn, Onions, Green Peppers, or Chicken
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Let the cream cheese soften a bit.
- In a mixer, mix together the cream cheese, shredded cheese and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Unwrap the crescent rolls and rip off a pieces that is approximately 2×2 inches. Flatten the roll on the counter and place a spoonful of the mixed cheese mixture in the center of the dough. Fold up the edges to create a little ball. Place the ball into the mini muffin pan.
- Repeat until you have used all of the crescent rolls.
- Bake the bites in the oven for 8-9 minutes (or until they are a little toasted on top)
- Devour them!